Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let's Talk Dining Room Furniture

Buffets and sideboard servers ... specifically sideboards. I LOVE these pieces of furniture, and my good friends over at Cymax have a wide and varied selection of some of the most beautiful dining room buffets and sideboards that I have seen. You can find the entire collection at Dining Furniture (one of the family of Cymax online stores) ... or you can go directly to the Buffet Tables and sideboards.

I have relatively simple traditional taste in furniture, so I like the buffet tables pictured above. One of them is made with pine wood, and the other (darker) one is made with oak wood ... I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like best, but my dining room has an oak table and an old antique roll-top desk in it already, so I'll probably go with the oak sideboard. There are many other more modern styles to choose from, something that will please everyone ~ regardless of your preferred style. Many of these pieces are currently on sale, and to sweeten the deal Cymax is offering free shipping on most of them.

No comments: